ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Coarr, Matt" <mco...@mitre.org>
Subject running ctakes outside of eclipse?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:03:57 GMT
I usually run ctakes pipelines (generally the clinical document pipeline) from within eclipse
— by using the run configurations to start the cvd or cpe gui.

I'm trying to answer some questions for another group at my company that's trying to use ctakes
as more of a non-developer tool.

What's the best way to run ctakes 3.0 outside eclipse?  (e.g. command-line)

When I want to "run ctakes" I usually run the clinical documents pipeline (plain text) by

Is there a script or something that sets up the classpath before you go off and run CVD or
a CPE?  (for starting these tools from the command-line)

And what's the status of the old "runctakesCVD.sh"? Is that still supported in 3.0?

Thanks!

Matt