ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Britt Fitch <britt.fi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SourceForge Project Upgrade - Code Repo Complete
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:28:32 GMT
Can we update the pages that point to the old version to strongly suggest
that they visit the new Apache pages, rather than remove the old version?
Or can we move the artifacts for the old version to an archive in Apache?
Andy McMurry and I still maintain the Scrubber tool which depends on an
older version of cTAKES. It is our plan to update it, but we have not done
so yet.