ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Where should cTAKES models live?
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:09:03 GMT
It looks like the general consensus is for # 2)  Leave them in the ASF repo, but as separate
modules/project(s).
Which means we (the community) will take on the risk (security, ip, license, etc.) and responsibility
for the models that we commit.
I'll take a stab at this today...
Does anyone think it's worthwhile to (a) lump them all together and call it a ctakes-resources
project/model for pragmatic reasons?  Otherwise (b), we'll have a resource module for each
such as ctakes-core-res, ctakes-pos-tagger-res, etc.?

--Pei