ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: ctakes model
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:46:48 GMT
I emailed the author of svmlight and he was very clear that our usage is
acceptable:

    Hi Tim,

    Using the models trained with my software in the way you describe is fine with me for
the application you describe. Feel free to include the trained models in the distribution
under any license you like...

    Cheers
    Thorsten

Tim