crunch-user mailing list archives

From Micah Whitacre <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrade crunch to latest version of parquet?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 15:08:01 GMT
A JIRA and patch would be awesome.  We can't really just merge from PRs to
public github because that is just a mirror but a committer could help
shepherd the change.

The only issue with the upgrade to Parquet is if it is a passive change we
can easily incorporate but we can discuss that on the JIRA and figure out
plans for when it is appropriate to incorporate.