crunch-user mailing list archives

From Micah Whitacre <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best Practice for Materialization
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 20:19:08 GMT
How do you need the data in the DoFn?  One easy way of doing this might be
a MapSideJoin[1] but that would probably require similar keys for what you
are doing with the data and might not fit with adding supplementary data in
the DoFn like you are intending.

[1] - http://crunch.apache.org/user-guide.html#mapjoin