crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output file prefix
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:40:31 GMT
Hey David,

There isn't a way to muck w/the file output prefix on a per-collection
basis. Would something like a PathPerKeyTarget work for this situation,
where you would have four keys for the different output directories and
could sort of union together the PTable<String, Whatever> instances that
you needed to create on a particular run?