crunch-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Quinn <j...@nuna.com>
Subject Use of PCollection#materialize on Spark Pipeline
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 20:14:22 GMT
Hello,

Are there any known issues with using PCollection#materialize with
SparkPipeline? I am trying to use it in my pipeline and I am seeing
interesting errors occur sometimes when the materialization is attempted,
such as:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown codec:
che.hadoop.io.compress.SnappyCodec^@^@^@^@??^V??fi?8?lU?????????^V??fi?8?lU???^A

SeqFileReaderFactory: Could not read seqfile at path:
hdfs://ip-10-0-17-226.ec2.internal:8020/tmp/crunch-300241792/p5/part-r-00001

java.io.IOException: Invalid size: -2062707543 for file metadata object

This is with Crunch 0.13.0 / Spark 1.5.0. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Jeff

--
*DISCLAIMER:* The contents of this email, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary in nature, protected