crunch-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Quinn <j...@nuna.com>
Subject Re: Crunch Compatibility with Spark 1.5.0?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 19:25:45 GMT
Thanks Josh!

FWIW I threw org.spark-project.protobuf:protobuf-java:2.4.1-shaded on the
Spark class path and the job *seems* to run fine on Spark 1.5.0 when built
with Crunch 0.13

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Josh Wills <josh.wills@gmail.com> wrote:

> Spark's dependency tree is an affront to everything good and decent in the
> world. I'm going to run the current Crunch master against 1.5.1 locally to
> see what all breaks.

*DISCLAIMER:* The contents of this email, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary in nature, protected
health information (PHI), or otherwise protected by law from disclosure,
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure or
copying of this email, including any attachments, is unauthorized and
notify the sender of this email. Please delete this and all copies of this
email from your system. Any opinions either expressed or implied in this
email and all attachments, are those of its author only, and do not
necessarily reflect those of Nuna Health, Inc.