crunch-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Quinn <j...@nuna.com>
Subject Crunch Compatibility with Spark 1.5.0?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 19:04:26 GMT
Hello,

I am wondering if it would be possible to run a Crunch SparkPipeline on
Spark 1.5.0? I see that currently Crunch is pinned to Spark 1.3.1 libs in
master, when I try to run on a yarn-master, Spark 1.5.0, using Crunch
0.13.0, I am seeing weird exceptions such as:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf_spark.GeneratedMessage

Appreciate any guidance.

Thanks!

Jeff

--
*DISCLAIMER:* The contents of this email, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary in nature, protected