crunch-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC sink
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 08:09:27 GMT
Integrating the Phoenix input and output formats with Crunch will
definitely be possible, but I don't think you'll be able to directly
plug them in (e.g. via the JDBC DataBaseSource).

Probably your best bet would be to take a look at the
HBaseSourceTarget (particularly the configureSource method), and see
if you can build up a Phoenix-based SourceTarget from that.

- Gabriel