crunch-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Kolluri <r...@nuna.com>
Subject crunch planner parameters
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 21:31:00 GMT
Hello Crunch users,

I have a question about what parameters go into the Crunch planner.

Lets say I have a crunch job with a set of input tables, and a fixed set of
calls to parallelDo and groupBy operations. Does the crunch execution plan
stay fixed independent of the size distribution of the inputs?

thanks,
Ravi

--
*DISCLAIMER:* The contents of this email, including any attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary in nature, protected