crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: how to submit a crunch job to a specific queue
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:49:51 GMT
Lucy,

Does your classname extend the CrunchTool abstract class or implement the
Hadoop Tool interface and use ToolRunner.run(new Configuration(), new
ClassName(), args) to execute the job in the main method? That's how those
commandline args get parsed and passed in to the Configuration object.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>