crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What dependencies do I need to download for Crunch to work?
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 00:03:42 GMT
Hey Aviv,

I recommend using the Getting Started Guide to create your first project:
http://crunch.apache.org/getting-started.html

In particular, since Crunch is a library, it's unusual to download the
project and use it directly vs. creating a new Maven project (e.g., from
Crunch's Maven archetype, as described in the guide) and letting Maven
manage downloading all of the dependencies that Crunch (and any other
libraries that you use) depend on.