crunch-user mailing list archives

From Aviv Cohn <avivcohn...@yahoo.com>
Subject What dependencies do I need to download for Crunch to work?
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 23:41:30 GMT
Hello everyone, beginner question here.
I download crunch-core from the Maven repository, added it as a module in my Intellij Idea
project, wrote some code and tried to run it.
I ran into a NoClassDefFountError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory. I assume this means I need another
JAR that has this class.
Three questions please:
1- Do I need to download additional JARs separately for Crunch to work? Or did I do something
wrong?
2- If so, is this normal for open-source projects? (New to using open source projects).
3- If so, is there a list of the additional dependencies needed for Crunch to work?
Thank you very much,Aviv