crunch-user mailing list archives

From Aviv Cohn <avivcohn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What Hadoop dependencies do I need?
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:41:05 GMT
Allow me to add: also, are there any more dependencies I need to successfully run Crunch, which
aren't included automatically when using Maven?
      From: Aviv Cohn <avivcohn123@yahoo.com>
 To: "user@crunch.apache.org" <user@crunch.apache.org>
 Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:38 PM
 Subject: What Hadoop dependencies do I need?

Hello all,
I downloaded Crunch and it's dependencies using Maven (by including the crunch-core dependency
in the pom.xml file). However turns out the Hadoop dependencies aren't included as Crunch's
dependencies, so they weren't downloaded.
Can you tell me exactly which Maven Hadoop dependencies I need? I assume hadoop-core and hadoop-common.
Anything else?
Thank you