crunch-user mailing list archives

From Kidong Lee <mykid...@gmail.com>
Subject secondary sort in crunch on spark.
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:52:02 GMT
Hi,

I have been using spark to implement our recommendation algorithm, for
which it was hard to get secondary sort by value, thus, I have implemented
this algorithm with the help of hive.
I think, spark does not support secondary sort yet.

I have recently implemented the same recommendation algorithm in crunch
running on spark with using crunch secondary sort API.

I am wondering how to implement secondary sort in crunch running on spark.

Anybody can give me some explanations about the implementation of secondary
sort in crunch spark?

thanks,

- Kidong.