crunch-user mailing list archives

From Lucy Chen <lucychen2014f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about join
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 19:31:12 GMT
Meanwhile, I just realized that one of my joining jobs look also OK, which
also had the Avro type in it:

JoinStrategy<String, Feats, Feats> strategy

= new DefaultJoinStrategy<String, Feats, Feats>(50);

PTable<String, Pair<Feats,Feats>> joined = strategy.join(input_A, input_B,
JoinType.INNER_JOIN);

So the Avro type probably is not the issue.

Any advice?

Lucy