crunch-user mailing list archives

From "Champion,Mac" <Mac.Champ...@Cerner.com>
Subject MemPipeline's emptyPTable method returns a MemTable
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:06:54 GMT
Over the past couple of days I have been reworking some code to get rid of null and pass around
EmptyPTable instead, when I broke a few tests. After some investigation, I found that an “instanceof
EmptyPTable” check wasn’t triggering because the MemPipeline I was using for tests was
building an empty MemTable when emptyPTable was called instead of what I (mistakenly?) expected
would be an EmptyPTable.

Is this intentional, or something that was overlooked?