crunch-user mailing list archives

From Tycho Lamerigts <Tycho.Lameri...@imc.nl>
Subject counters in multistage pipeline
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:58:26 GMT
I have one DoFn that increments a counter (and a bunch of other DoFns that don’t use counters).
When my DoFn with counter runs in a MRPipeline that returns multiple StageResults, I notice
that my counter appears with a non-zero value in 2 StageResults. Is it correct to just sum
up these values? Is there any utility class to this automatically for all counters in PipelineResult?

________________________________

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

It may contain confidential and /or privileged material. If someone other than the intended
recipient should receive this e-mail, he / she shall not be entitled to read, disseminate,
disclose or duplicate it.

If you receive this e-mail unintentionally, please inform us immediately by "reply" and then
delete it from your system. Although this information has been compiled with great care, neither
IMC Financial Markets & Asset Management nor any of its related entities shall accept
any responsibility for any errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in this information or
for the consequences thereof, nor shall it be bound in any way by the contents of this e-mail
or its attachments. In the event of incomplete or incorrect transmission, please return the
e-mail to the sender and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all known viruses. Always scan attachments before
opening them.