crunch-user mailing list archives

From David Ortiz <dor...@videologygroup.com>
Subject RE: counters in multistage pipeline
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:29:02 GMT
That would be quite handy if it could sum any counter as well.  Would be a good way to get
performance metrics out.

From: Josh Wills [mailto:josh.wills@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:26 PM
To: user@crunch.apache.org
Subject: Re: counters in multistage pipeline

My guess is yes, it's okay to just sum the results, but I'll double check the code- I'm assuming
the counts are different in the different StageResults?

Nothing that does an automatic merge, but agree that it would be useful. Post a patch? Maybe
a new method on PipelineResult?
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:01 AM Tycho Lamerigts <Tycho.Lamerigts@imc.nl<mailto:Tycho.Lamerigts@imc.nl>>