crunch-user mailing list archives

From David Ortiz <dor...@videologygroup.com>
Subject RE: Delete output folder automatically in CRUNCH (FlumeJava)
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:34:51 GMT
You would want to create a Filesystem object in your tool and use it to delete the output directory.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: unmesha sreeveni
Date:02/18/2015 11:21 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: user@crunch.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: Delete output folder automatically in CRUNCH (FlumeJava)

Hi
I am new to FlumeJava.I ran wordcount in the same.But how can I automatically delete the outputfolder
in the code block. Instead of going back and deleting the folder.
Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks & Regards

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
Hadoop, Bigdata Developer
Centre for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete
the original email.