crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Joins and null values
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:56:21 GMT
Hey Bryan,

I like the idea of throwing exceptions when there are null values in one of
the collections in a join. Not sure if there are any other implications of
that I should think through first.

On the convenience methods for PCollection joins, what do you have in mind?

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>