crunch-user mailing list archives

From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete output folder automatically in CRUNCH (FlumeJava)
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:43:29 GMT
Is filesystem object similar to mapreduce?

*Configuration conf = new Configuration();*
*FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf);*
*if (fs.exists(new Path(args[1]))) {*
* fs.delete(new Path(args[1]), true);*
*}*

** *Is there any good tutorial on Flume Java other than
https://crunch.apache.org/user-guide.html?