crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with Avro records
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:20:20 GMT
Okay. I suspect this is the problem:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-442

Gabriel fixed this for the upcoming 0.11 release, but there are a couple of
workarounds in the comments. One is to put the avro jar into your job jar
file, instead of relying on the one that is in the hadoop lib. The other is
to configure AvroMode.setSpecificClassLoader w/the class loader for your
Visit class before kicking off the job.

Josh