crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Scrunch example project with SBT?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:03:30 GMT
Here you go: https://github.com/jwills/scrunch-demo

Did this w/Maven; you'll have to forgive me as my SBT-fu isn't great. It
looks like vanilla Hadoop 1.x doesn't include any thrift/protobuf
dependencies that Scrunch expects to be present at compile-time; I added
them as provided dependencies in this example and then verified that I
could run the -job.jar that I built w/mvn package under Hadoop 1.0.3.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>