crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Scrunch example project with SBT?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:18:08 GMT
Hey Daniel,

Which version of Hadoop are you looking to compile against?

Re: stability, most of my effort lately has been on expanding the
functionality of Scrunch, doing things like adding more support for
automatic inference of types, improving the Avro reflection-based
serialization, and adding more Scala stuff like partial function support on
PCollections (CRUNCH-422) and Algebird-based aggregations (CRUNCH-424). I
have one large customer that runs it in production, and I understand that
the folks at Spotify are fans as well: http://thewit.ch/shug/

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>