crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: DataBaseSource configuration issue
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 23:06:55 GMT
crunch-contrib was likely the Hadoop 2.0.0 APIs, not the MR1 APIs. I didn't
realize there was a difference between the two in the value of that
property, which is certainly my bad. I rarely (ever?) read anything from
databases as part of MR jobs, and hadn't run into that one before.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>