crunch-user mailing list archives

From "Barry,Nathan" <NBA...@CERNER.COM>
Subject convert a scrunch.PCollection to a crunch.PCollection ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:27:28 GMT
Hi

I'm migrating some code from crunch to scrunch and I'm running into an issue leveraging a
crunch based API that takes a crunch PCollection as a parameter but I have a scrunch PCollection
which results in compilation errors when trying to pass the scrunch Pcollection into the API

What am I missing?  I _think_ I have the proper conversion imports in place.

[ERROR]  found   : org.apache.crunch.scrunch.PCollection[org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put]
[ERROR]  required: org.apache.crunch.PCollection[org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Put]

Thanks,

Nathan