crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: convert a scrunch.PCollection to a crunch.PCollection ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:44:05 GMT
Scrunch PCollections have a member called "native" that returns the
underlying Java PCollection. I think we could allow the conversion to
happen automatically by updating o.a.c.s.Conversions to include implicit
methods for going _back_ from a Scrunch PCollection to a Java PCollection
(right now, only the Java -> Scala methods are provided.)

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>