crunch-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception with AvroPathPerKeyTarget
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 08:22:29 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Jeremy Lewi <jeremy@lewi.us> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm hitting the exception pasted below when using AvroPathPerKeyTarget.
> Interestingly, my code works just fine when I run on a small dataset using
> the LocalJobTracker. However, when I run on a large dataset using a hadoop
> cluster I hit the exception.

Have you ever been able to successfully use the AvroPathPerKeyTarget
on a real cluster, or is this the first try with it?

I'm wondering if this could be a problem that's always been around (as
the integration test for AvroPathPerKeyTarget also runs in the local
jobtracker), or if this could be something new.

- Gabriel