crunch-user mailing list archives

From Micah Whitacre <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation about counters is hard to find
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:58:03 GMT
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like the scope of the javadoc is limited
to public in the Maven pom.  I logged
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-319 to expand the scope.

Also regarding the method to use, the documentation on the deprecation
actually suggests you use the DoFn.increment(...) methods instead.