crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Crunch user guide
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 23:48:05 GMT
Hey Som,

Thanks for the great feedback; I am also an admirer of Cascading's user
guide and feel that having one for Crunch would be a great addition. My
reason for not writing one yet is largely selfish, i.e., I write and talk a
lot as part of my day job, and working on Crunch is how I relax.

That said, the holiday season is upon us in the US, and so I have some
downtime to devote to writing docs. If anyone has any good brain hacks for
forcing oneself into writing, I would be grateful. :)

Best,
Josh

--
Director of Data Science