crunch-user mailing list archives

From Quentin Ambard <quentin.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject example with complex object as emitter
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 19:02:04 GMT
Hi,
I'd like to know if there is an example of a paralleleDo that emit a string
has key, but a more complex object as value, for example the following
class :

StringAndInteger {
  String myString;
  Integer myInteger;
}

If I'm not wrong the signature of the function should be something like
this (I'm reading the values from hbase):

        parallelDo(String name, DoFn<Pair<ImmutableBytesWritable, Result>,
Pair<String, StringAndInteger>> doFn, WritableTableType<String,
StringAndInteger> type);

I have to say I'm a bit lost with the WritableTypes of the parallelDo
PTableType, and a nice example would be very welcome !

Thanks

--
Quentin Ambard