crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Current state of scrunch
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 21:06:34 GMT
Hey John,

I think Scrunch has a good foundation right now, but yes, there is some
work to do to expose new functionality in the Java APIs. I'd like to spend
some more time on Scrunch for the next release, so if you come across
something you need, please let me know and I'll add it straightaway.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>