crunch-user mailing list archives

From "Brush,Ryan" <RBR...@CERNER.COM>
Subject Composable MapReduce with Crunch
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 15:24:53 GMT
Here's a blog post describing how we're making MapReduce logic composable and reusable with
Apache Crunch:

https://engineering.cerner.com/2013/02/composable-mapreduce-with-hadoop-and-crunch/

I thought this group might be interested. We (Cerner) are moving more of our logic to Crunch
for the advantages described in that link. Also, many thanks to everyone who has contributed
to Crunch; we intend to increase our presence here as well since it's a good tool for the
problems we're working on.

-Ryan