crunch-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scrunch distribution
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 00:23:15 GMT
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Josh Wills <jwills@cloudera.com> wrote:
> And I'm all about that. But that should be publishing *releases*, no?

At Apache "the release" is the source artifact that everyone votes on,
everything else is a "convenience". Such as posting jars to a maven
repo.

According to this thread you can publish snapshots, is that what is
being asked for here? http://markmail.org/message/ly4guxq53bwqqavc

Also see this:

http://www.apache.org/dev/repository-faq.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html