crunch-user mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Scrunch distribution
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 01:08:49 GMT
+crunch-user

Hey Chad,

I think that we will distribute Scrunch with Crunch as part of our first
Apache release, but I wouldn't say that is set in stone yet. For now, yeah,
it's a raw source release. If it would make your life substantially better,
I'm happy to deploy a scrunch build to Cloudera's maven repo.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>