crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rolling out the 0.15 release
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 19:45:02 GMT
Hrm, getting this error trying to do the 0.15 release w/0.10:

[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project crunch-kafka: Could not
resolve dependencies for project org.apache.crunch:crunch-kafka:jar:0.15.0:
Could not transfer artifact net.sf.jopt-simple:jopt-simple:jar:4.9 from/to
central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): handshake alert:
unrecognized_name -> [Help 1]

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Micah Whitacre <mkwhit@gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry forgot it hadn't been merged.  Pushed it to master:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-628
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Josh Wills <josh.wills@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh, I didn't include the 0.10 patch- so you want it in? If so, commit it
> > master and I can patch it in.
> > On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 5:25 AM Micah Whitacre <mkwhit@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > So to clarify, 0.15 will have Kafka 0.10 right?  We've never released
> > with
> > > Kafka support so unless there is strong reason for 0.9.x we can
> passively
> > > include that in the 0.15 release.
> > >
> > > +1 to doing HBase 2 + Spark on the 1.x.

> > > 0.10,