crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User guide for crunch-lambda
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 15:49:55 GMT
Just got to it this AM when you reminded me. The svn repo is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/crunch/site/

Most of the real content is in trunk/content as markdown text; the sidebar
links on each page are configured via lib/path.pm (wow! a perl module!)

After you do the commit, there is some sort of publishing mechanism I'm
trying to figure out again right now.