crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User guide for crunch-lambda
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 15:53:47 GMT
Well that was easier than I remember: you go here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html and follow the instructions for basic
CMS usage-- install the bookmarklet, go to the crunch-related links on the
page it opens https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark, and click 'publish crunch
site', and now the new API docs are live.