crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for 14.0 release?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:59:22 GMT
We have ~ 23 issues resolved right now, which is a little on the low-end
for a release, but the timing is right to get one done before the end of
the year. I wouldn't mind figuring out what's wrong w/that Spark
partitioner issue Andrey was bumping into before we cut the next one. Does
anyone have anything else they really want to get in for 0.14 that is
plausible in the next couple of weeks?