crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Micah Whitacre <mkw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CRUNCH-141 org.apache.crunch.examples.WordAggregationHBase: Job failed!
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:10:39 GMT
Feel free to take a stab at that JIRA, it is a bit old so it might be more
work along the lines of confirming it is no longer an issue versus fixing
something.  As far as versions of HBase/Hadoop to target I would target the
ones currently in the POM.  We aren't actively maintaining a branch for
HBase older than 1.0.0 unless absolutely necessary.