crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Watson <benwatson...@gmail.com>
Subject CRUNCH-141 org.apache.crunch.examples.WordAggregationHBase: Job failed!
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2015 10:20:33 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking to start getting involved in contributing and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CRUNCH-141
"org.apache.crunch.examples.WordAggregationHBase: Job failed!" looks like a
good starter task. Can I pick it up? It currently seems to be using an
older version of the HBase API, so I was going to update it and confirm it
works.

Also which versions of Hadoop and HBase should this example be working
with? The Crunch project pom.xml says HBase 1.0.0 and Hadoop 2.5.2, should
I aim for them?

Thanks,

Ben