crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.12 RC0
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 14:31:39 GMT
+1 to release.

Checked checksums & signature (with the new key), ran the full
integration test suite for hadoop1 and hadoop2.

Thanks for starting up this release, BTW. It was long overdue, but I
don't think any blame can be placed on laziness on your part --
technically any of us can start up a release, so I'll just chalk it up
to the level of awesomeness in Crunch.

- Gabriel