crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject ApacheCon NA CFP
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 21:30:35 GMT
I'm trying to figure out something Crunch-related to talk about at
ApacheCon North America b/c it's going to be in Austin in mid-April, which
is really awesome time to visit Austin. Is there anything that people would
be interested in hearing me talk about? Or better yet, does someone else
want to give a Crunch talk that I could attend? That would make it easier
for me to stuff myself w/tacos and BBQ the entire time I'm there.

Rich's email below, in case you didn't see it on the Apache dev@ mailing
list:

We now have less than a month remaining in the Call For Papers for
ApacheCon North America 2015, and so far the submissions are on the paltry
side. Please consider submitting papers for consideration for this event.

Details about the event are available at http://events.linuxfoundation.
org/events/apachecon-north-america

The call for papers is at http://events.linuxfoundation.
org//events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

Thanks,
Josh

--
Director of Data Science