crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC2
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 07:02:53 GMT
Hello,

You didn't think a little thing like two failed release candidates would
stop me, did you?

No. Of course you didn't.

This is a call for a vote on the third release candidate for Apache Crunch
0.11.0. This release contains fixes for the following issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12327072&styleName=Html&projectId=12313526

The release artifacts are source-only this time; I think I got all of the
binary license issues worked out, but better safe than sorry. If anyone
objects, I can add the binary versions back in a pinch.
http://people.apache.org/~jwills/crunch-0.11.0-RC2/

Maven staging repo(s):
hadoop2:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecrunch-1013