crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC1
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:47:26 GMT
xz has been around for awhile, but I think a bunch of things got dragged in
b/c the hive-exec dependency isn't marked as provided.

I don't have any strong objections to dropping the binary releases, since
most consumption of Crunch is done via Maven repos, but I wouldn't want to
do that unilaterally w/o discussing it first.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>