crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC2
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:11:31 GMT
Hi Josh,

never doubted you at any time :)

+1 Source package builds and test cases work, licensing for the source
dist looks fine as do all the other things from the release validation
checklist.

It looks like there are still some libs in the (now disabled) binary
distribution (algebird etc.) that aren't mentioned in LICENSE, so we
can't distribute the binary stuff until we get this sorted out. Sorry
for not spotting this in RC0.

Thanks,
  Matthias