crunch-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.11.0 RC1
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:28:18 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that we've accumulated some more dependencies that don't seem
to be mentioned in the LICENSE file (algebird-core is one, ST4 and xy
don't look familiar). Maybe some of the new deps need entries in NOTICE
as well (unfortunately, I don't have the time to look into this right
now).

Do we really need those binary releases? If not, things would be much
easier ;-)

Regards,
  Matthias